Club penguin is having their annual igloo contest, and they are going to have a total of 43 winners. that’s not very many compared to the total number of penguins, so here are some tips from an avid igloo-er.
- Do make it creative, make it something the judges don’t normally see
- Add a personal touch, like a special piece of furniture you made
- make sure to enter your igloo, when you edit it resend it
- Don’t make it to crazy or wild, then the judges might not be able to tell what it is
- Don’t make it to personal, using mostly items you made in the item making catalog place
- Don’t use all the spaces allowed in inventory, you may think it would look nice, but it might be too crowded for the judges
I hope these tips will help you win the igloo contest.